About DP Furniture Solutions
Our mission is to exceed your expectations with our excellent service, good quality products and great value.
DP Furniture Solutions cc was established in 2005 in South Africa. Years of experience manufacturing and supplying quality furniture has established us as leaders in the cafe, restaurant, school and office furniture industries with an affordable price list. We supply top quality plastic chairs, cafe chairs, cafe tables and office furniture to restaurants, schools, churches, offices, clubs, shops, re-sellers and homeowners across South Africa including Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. Feel free to browse our products online, request a no obligation quote or visit our store in person to view the great products we have to offer and meet our friendly, professional staff who are always happy to assist.
We are situated in Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Customer Feed Back
If you are not yet familiar with us, please take a look at our customer feedback below to see the lasting impressions we have created with our valued customers and the charity organizations that we support.
We are happy to list below some testimonials and references from our customers.
- DP Furniture received a request from Feed the Babies Fund to purchase tables and plastic chairs for the children they support. DP Furniture generously offered to donate more than 250 plastic chairs and 50 plastic tables to the organization to assist them in the selfless quest to fight malnutrition amongst babies and small children in KZN. Since 1957 Feed the Babies Fund has been serving the communities of Kwazulu-Natal. The organization that started out as a feeding scheme, now specializes in early childhood development focusing on caregiver training, child nutrition and attending to crèche wish lists.
- When we realized that a number of our creches were in dire need of plastic tables and chairs, DP Furniture Solutions generously matched our order with a donation of over 250 chairs and 50 tables. – Feed The Babies Fund.
- There is a little school in Gugulethu called Tembalethu.... This school offers education and therapy to children that have special needs and they need/ appreciate all the help they can get. At the Pepkor site we had a small debacle involving 36 metal tables that were delivered for a canteen but were subsequently damaged during delivery. An awesome supplier by the name of DP Furniture up in Johannesburg offered a free replacement on condition that the existing tables be delivered to a charity of Stefanutti Stocks's choice. The Pepkor team got thinking and found this awesome little treasure called Tembalethu in the depths of Gugulethu. They responded to us by saying that the tables would be a massive contribution as they would serve many uses namely the boarding house dining hall, parents evenings and cake sales etc. We gave Nico a call, got the 4 ton truck with Willem at the helm and promptly delivered the tables on a beautiful Thursday morning. The kids and staff of Tembalethu were very grateful for the delivery as can be seen in the photos. All this could not have been done without the help of Ken Rowe at DP Furniture and the Stefanutti Stocks Pepkor staff. A big thank you too everyone involved. Pepkor for Life - Ryall Jacobs
- “We placed an order for plastic chairs from yourselves for our church. Thank you keeping to your promises, for keeping us informed right the way through the manufacturing of the chairs and for delivering the chairs as promised. We are really happy with the end result and the chairs look great. Many thanks and Blessings Central Baptist Church Pretoria”
- “Thanks very much for your professional help over the phone and quick and comprehensive mails that followed. I’ve asked our Ms Vicki Offersen to make the necessary payment; we look forward to receiving the chairs at our offices at Diep River, Cape Town. Regards“ – Lasni Millar – Wagner Systems
- “Thank you so much!!!!! I received the tables and we are very very happy. Thank you. Kind regards” – Cari Graf – Frontline Event Hire
- “Thank you for your quick reply and your professionalism!! I have dealt with your company on a number of occasions and will certainly continue to do so!!! Thanx again. Regards, Roxanne” - Flavacafe
- “Thank you very much for the lovely service. You definitely going to see me again.“ – Freda - Girlsmakanete
- ”Many thanks for your Excellent service. It was a pleasure to work with you. The Furniture has already been delivered and we have already begun to use it.“ – Sigalit – Comm Embassy Of Israel Pretoria
- “On behalf of the Headmaster, staff, pupils & volunteers at Orange Grove Primary School we would like to express our deep appreciation of your kind and generous gesture of a donation of a fold-up trestle table. We are in the process of establishing a Library & Media Centre and this will be of tremendous use. It is through the deeds of people such as you that, hopefully, we will be able to raise the appalling level of literacy in this beautiful country. Once again, Many, many thanks! Yours sincerely, Marion Bloch (Volunteer Librarian)”
- "Ken, thanks the chairs arrived and they are perfect. Thank you very much for speedy, pain free service - what a pleasure. Regards, Anne" - 2 Blonds
A big thank you to all our customers for your loyalty and helping us to make DP Furniture a success. If you would like to leave a comment, please fill in the form below.